TCNJ Campus Police Services
The Office of Campus Police Services believes the most effective way to achieve its goals is through collaboration with the members of our community. Embracing a community policing philosophy, we strive to maintain an ever-strengthening partnership with campus constituents as well as our neighbors in the off-campus community. Such partnership is necessary for success in fulfilling our mission and greatly enhanced the deterrence of crime.
In building a successful partnership with the campus community, The College of New Jersey maintains its own police department, providing law enforcement and security services 24 hours, 7 days a week. Campus Police Services currently employs an outstanding mix of individuals that strive to provide safety and security for the entire College community. We are located in the Administration Services Building and ready to help in any way we can.
For emergencies or immediate assistance, please call 609-771-2345.
TCNJ Campus Safety Dashboard
The Operations Unit
- Includes sworn police officers, security officers, and public safety telecommunicators. Services provided by the Operations Unit include taking and responding to calls for various police services.
- The TCNJPD communications desk (“dispatch”) operates 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, handling all incoming calls and dispatching police responses to calls for service and emergency situations.
The Administrative Office
- Responsible for the management of Campus Police Services. The Administrative Office provides administrative support through record keeping services, providing discovery for attorneys, and processing report requests for involved parties.
- Administrative office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. For non-emergencies and administrative questions, please call: 609-771-2167.
TCNJ Crime Log
- Campus Police Services maintains a 60 day crime log to remain transparent and keep the general public informed about campus crimes and calls our officers respond to. This log is updated consistently to include the most current information on record for the past 48 hours. If in need of current information or information dating back further than 60 days, please visit Campus Police Headquarters located in the Administrative Services Building during regular business hours to view a physical copy of the log.